Refund Policy&Warranty Policy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). other than as permitted by law, Sofucor does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. for a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their own warranties to you. If you don’t purchase from Sofucor directly, please contact them for further information.
Limited Lifetime Warranty period
Motor – Limited Lifetime Warranty
If any part of your ceiling fan motor fails during your ownership of the fan due to a defect in material or workmanship, as determined solely by Sofucor, Sofucor will provide you with a replacement fan free of charge.* The foregoing limited warranty applies only to the motor itself and does not apply to electronic controls – such as remote control transmitters, remote control receivers, or capacitors – used in conjunction with the motor. Such electronic control items are included in the one-year limited warranty below.
Other – One-Year Limited Warranty
Except as otherwise indicated throughout this warranty, if any part of your Sofucor ceiling fan fails at any time within one year of the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship, as determined solely by Sofucor, Sofucor will provide a replacement part free of charge.*
Light Kits – Warranty May Vary
Light kits are included in the one-year limited warranty. However, you may qualify for additional warranty coverage if your fan includes the following:
LED Light Kit Modules – Three-Year Limited Warranty.
If your LED light kit module or LED bulbs (not including glass components) fail at any time within three years of the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship, as determined solely by Sofucor, Sofucor will provide a replacement free of charge.*
* If no replacement product/part can be provided for your fan within 45 days, we will provide a comparable or superior replacement product/part at the sole discretion of Sofucor.
Sofucor’s warranty does NOT apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for special applications other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refundedproduct
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes.
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim a warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. This only applies to products purchased directly from Sofucor. For all other purchases, please contact the third party you purchased from directly and follow their return/refund policy.
Please note 30-Day money-back guarantee is not applicable on unpacked/used products. Please make sure the package is in good condition and will not affect the re-sale. In addition, the shipped orders cannot be refunded during transportation.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Order number of purchases made through Sofucor direct.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address to item was originally shipped to).
*The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg. a Short video) depicting the defect will be required.
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item
- Contact email@example.com, for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Sofucor will not accept returned items without prior authorization and RMA.
Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the
*RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping label of the returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
- Sofucor will repair/replace(at Sofucor’sexpense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order.
- We will proceed with replacement in 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
Shipping costs should be paid by the customer in the following situations:
- Returning products without any proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found to be in proper functioning status by Sofucor.
- Costs related to unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)