If you pay by credit card, your payment might be somehow denied at the checkout. Some conditions can prevent your payment from going through if you've had a credit card payment declined.
- The payment amount exceeds your daily spending limit.
- Some issuing institutions to protect credit card security, will refuse to deal with some overseas consumption.
- You entered the wrong information
- If you've reached your credit limit, you won't have enough available credit to purchase if you have a low credit limit.
Under such circumstances, here are some solutions for you:
- Contact your payment card's issuing institution and ask them to adjust your daily spending limit.
- Contact your payment card's issuing institution and explain that the transaction is for your consumption.
- Double-check to make sure that you entered all of your card information correctly.
- If you have a Paypal account, try to pay by PayPal.
- If you do not have a Paypal account, please select PayPal still at the checkout page & click the complete order button. Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment (for the latter option, you don't have to register for PayPal). Then you can complete your order with your credit card.